Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bang

Looking across the street to observe the jam. Without noticing the car in front of me. There was a thud. I knew what was supposed to come right next. Hitting the emergency light button. Killing off the engine of my vehicle. I rushed down to look at the damage. I was really impressed with my car. Only one number from my car number plate came off. The other wasn't thaaaat bad. The bumper didn't fall. It was just a minor scratch.

I was praying for the lady driver not to be so mean. But she was making a fuss out of it. She threatened to report to the police. She said, ' I'll make a police report, claim insurance, and you can say bye bye to ur P . ' I was like fml.

Called my dad immediately. Had no idea what my dad told her, she decided  not to  report to the police. But she wants 200 bucks. Without hesitation, my dad agreed. Because if she took this to the police station, the minimum fine would be 300 bucks -.-

I really have to be careful while driving. I feel so bad when my dad had to pay for my mistakes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment