Sunday, January 5, 2014

Uniqlo

Last year, 2013. I didn't manage to do any donations to those unfortunate. Dad actually rewarded a few hundred for year end results, which I've done pretty well. 3 Distinctions and 1 Credit. A major leap compared to the last semester. However, I've spent it all in Hong Kong -.- I've bought 1100 Hong Kong dollar worth of Tamiya. I know slap me :/

Instead of feeling guilty, I've actually found a temporary job in Uniqlo. This year, I intend to double up the amount of cash that I'm donating. It will be around RM 400 :D By end of this month, hopefully before Chinese New Year, the unfortunate will receive those cash :) 

Now working in Uniqlo is hectic. Seniors want you to finish your allocated task at a minimal amount of time. Which is ridiculous. I thought it would be easy working there. I've never been sooooo wrong. Shopping malls open from 10am - 10 pm. But the management wants the staffs to be there at 8am and go home around 11pm. Usually 12am.. The stock room is where I started out with, carrying heavy boxes, unpacking clothes. There was one day where 142 cartons of boxes that we had to unpack. So, Uniqlo isn't that easy. 

Another issue is the Overtime (OT), temporary staffs aren't paid extra if you OT. I don't mind them not paying me OT, but the management kept asking us to stay for OT and pile up tedious jobs on us. I have friends ending up leaving around 9pm. And that's the morning shift. The afternoon shift people will normally still till 12am. Which is pretty ridiculous. Although we are paid the same rate for OT, I don't think it's right to exploit us. 

Temporary Staff aren't paid extra during PUBLIC HOLIDAYS. ikr. same rate. Uniqlo wtf ? 

There's something I look forward to everyday. The staffs in Uniqlo, friendly, helpful and funny. Well, not those high ranked donkeys -.- 

Bye people, need to work till 11pm tomorrow :( 




No comments:

Post a Comment