Friday, July 12, 2013

22nd June 2013

It was Sungha's concert on that day. I was pretty excited, then, there were news saying there was going to be a ' blackout' somewhere in KL. Guess what, it was next to my concert event. The concert was held in Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur, so I was pretty nervous getting to the concert venue due to the high traffic and the police.

I brought my guitar. I have 2 guitars. I had the old one signed in 2011, and the new guitar is still waiting for that signature of his ! There were police everywhere. I was stopped and I told them I had a concert to attend  to. It was very convincing since I had my guitar with me. Surprisingly, those policemen were really friendly :)

I love coming to these concerts alone. I DON'T KNOW WHY ! heh ! So as expected, merchandise were sold before the opening of the auditorium. I've bought 3 albums, 8 guitar picks ( still waiting to be given away to some friends ) and 2 t-shirts. My money got ripped off -.- It came up to a total of 280 bucks. ffffff . Thank god dad gave me enough cash to spend.

Finally, the auditorium doors were opened. I took Sungha awhile to step up. He's really a quiet person, not much of humour in him. The songs that he played were mostly composed songs. These are the songs that he played:

1. Felicity ( composed)
2. Sorry  ( composed)
3. Friends ( composed)
4. Payphone - maroon 5
5. Locked out of heaven - Bruno Mars
6. I remember you ( composed)
7. On a brisk day ( composed)
8. Nostalgia (composed)
9. All of me ( composed)
10. Cannon Rock

So when the MC announced the last song that Sungha was about to play, I made sure I had everything with me. Because of past experience I knew that the autograph sessions were gonna be a long wait. Just as he played the last note, I rushed out and was the 4th to arrive. Heh ! A minute later, the queue actually reached the toilets. Yup, It was that bad. I had a minor priority because of purchases ( CDs and t-shirts) that were bought earlier. Lucky me !

So i have his big signature on my new guitar now. Pretty proud about it ! It gives me a stronger push for me to play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment