Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I can't afford to go out everyday and come back home around 12am. I have rules to follow, and of course different families have different set of rules. So, don't go saying that I'm being anti-social and teasing me about not being fun after I've moved to college. You people can afford going out everyday without your parents knowing, that ain't my problem. You people can drive up to genting without your parents knowing, that ain't my problem too. Aren't you people well bonded with your families ? Don't you people need to spend some time with your families 

I love spending time with my cars on the racing track. It's an old toy, played by people 10 years back then. Yup, I love it. Why are you people making fun of my interest ? So just imagine a group of people laughing at your interest. The worst of all, they insult you in front of everyone when you can't make it to a party. 

On the other hand, friends that were there for me. Even if I were to miss a gathering or an outing. They'll give me call and tell me it's ok, and they'll tell me if there's another gathering or something. Can you see the difference? Friends that respect you for who you are and also really good at reading my feelings. 

Yes. I'm a bit sensitive with these sorta stuff. It was about a year ago when I told my friends while we were having dinner that I wouldn't be joining them for their next road trip to another friend's house. Yup, got scolded in public. Yeah, sounds ridiculous right ? Boycotted me for almost 3 months. What's wrong with me not going ? 

If friends can't respect your decision, just tell them to shut up :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment