Friday, July 26, 2013

Abandoning ?

Nope, never. Abandoning the country would be the last thing I do :/ You know when friends and relatives casually ask you your plans about the future ? About where are you gonna study and stuff like that.

So here's my answer :

I'll be going off to Australia around 2015. Gonna continue my engineering course there and graduated in Australia and MAYBE pursue Master of Business Administration. Wait for 2 years and get a PR there. Then maybe I'll plan to settle down there.

People will go like' whut why leave ? this is your home ! '

Now, it took my almost a year to decide whether to migrate or not. It wasn't easy. You see, it takes a lot of courage for me to say, ' Ok, I'm gonna go'. Home is where he heart is, I know. It all depends on the situation. I'm not gonna elaborate more on the ' situation' . It gets more political and it is also partly the chances for me working in a research and development sector.

 Here's my home. My friends are here. Places, the culture, the food, my family and my heart just doesn't want to leave this place. But if there's a place which maybe has a better chance, a better future for my next generation, a safer place. Why not ? I don't want to look back regretting not leaving.

Like I said it depends on the situation. One day, I'll be back, helping the poor with sky rocketing house prices. I know, big talk. But it takes a little piece of my soul away seeing people without limbs, forced to beg. People who literally do not posses the ability to talk, having to sell key chains at restaurant, and surprisingly, dinning people wave them away. I want a change in society, a change in humanity.

Oops, off topic. Don't worry people, I'll be back. To change.


No comments:

Post a Comment