Thursday, August 15, 2013

Train ride, 2007

It came to an end, where everyone had to board another train. EVERYONE. So, I wasn't feeling nervous because I know I'm gonna see the same group of friends again.

It was a whole new different environment compared to primary. The same routine every single day. School from 8am - 1.50pm everyday. Then wait wait wait until 5. Then it's basketball. Yup, no home work, no stress, being lazy. That's the life.

Basically, the whole year was monotonous. I didn't want to try new activities. For example, marathons, chess club that my mum wanted me to sign up. I was so comfortable with life. Trust me, it's not good being too comfortable. It's good to get out from your comfort zone, and experience.

Conclusion, a lousy year wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment