Sunday, August 18, 2013

Train ride , 2009

It was a strange place. It was like stepping into a mysterious jungle. Filled with so many unknown people, but yet I felt lonely and strange. The only thing I relied on was my phone and my brother (who was at the same school with me ). This time I was going to a different station alone. Well, I think that's what you get when you're new to a school.

Days passed, I was still cursing my parents for sending me here. This school was all the way in Klang. And it takes 45 minutes to get back home. The school consists only about 100 students. NOPE ! I was so not used to it. I missed my friends back in my old school. I missed the fact that I could literally not listen and the teacher wont notice.

Since parents were spending so much money just on education, I planned to study real hard. Yes, they saw my hard work and they were glad. So was I. I've learnt something really important. Never get too comfortable and contented in life. It was then, I felt my parents made the right choice :)

13th March, a day that changed everything. Wait, a phone call. A call that left me devastated. Ever since then, I was just begging and scrapping for attention.

It was also the year where my acne and pimples started pooping out like mushrooms -.- I was really bad :(  I couldn't sleep side ways. I had creams all over my face every night. There were days I felt like just skipping school :/

I would say 2009 was the turning point of everything. From a lazy bump, into a 'slightly' hardworking child ? Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment