Thursday, August 15, 2013

Train Ride, 2008

A start a new year. A special year, maybe a productive year. But just a little :)

I remembered a class, KH class ! Fun :D.. We were supposed to cook. Boys. It was a surprise that we didn't set the kitchen on fire. The class was way beyond my expectations. We cooked our own food :oooo ! We waited for all the groups to finish their cooking, the Muslims student had their prayers before eating then the very next thing, we all ate like hungry barbarians.

It was a year where I was very into a board game .

and 


Now, this game works your brain and makes you plan strategies. Good isn't it ?  I was so into it. I stopped studying, and ' camp' at the back of the class just to play. Now, THAT'S BAD. Real bad. 

During the report card day, the form teacher told my parents. Then, everything changed. Mum went school hunting. Not really because of chess. Mainly because of my results and me, being too comfortable. She found a school. I went mind fucked. I didn't want to leave, I was so comfortable here. I had friends, someone special, and the place that I'm familiar with. A school less than 2 kilometers away from home. Who the hell would want to leave ? 

So, i had to board another train. A train full of strange people. This time, alone. I wasn't happy. Inside, I was hating my mum. Only years later, did I realize that my mum made a choice which really made me a better person. 

Study study, maybe I'll blog 2009, tomrrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment